WHAT IS UNDER YOUR SKIN?
Killer Silver – Zero Carcinogen Tattoo Ink
Your safety is our #1 Priority!
Killer Silver Tattoo Studio aims to satisfy all clients with their tattoo ideas, whether it’s a small flash tattoo or a large-scale black and gray design. We use our owner-developed and Westchester County-manufactured tattoo ink: Killer Silver, which is one of the safest tattoo inks on the market.
Walk-ins are welcome, but safest book an appointment if you don’t want to wait.
We are excited to work with you and offer the highest quality customer service and professional tattoo work. In order to achieve this, we must follow an appointment routine that is compliant with New York State Regulations.
We DO NOT OFFER tattooing services to anyone under the age of 18, regardless of if a parent or legal guardian is present. Tattooing a person under the age of 18 is prohibited by law in the state of New York.
- In order to determine your needs and our ability to complete your request, all tattoos require an in-person consultation prior to the agreed appointment. We are unable to give prices over the phone or email.
- Once we agree to the tattooing request, you must provide us with a phone number and email address, in order for us to confirm the appointment date. A deposit amount is also required. For more information about deposits, please visit our Deposit Policy.
- At the time of the tattoo appointment, you MUST bring a state-issued photo ID with you. According to state regulations, we must then make a copy of it prior to beginning the initial tattoo session.
- All release forms must be completed prior to every tattoo session.
- After the tattoo session, we will provide you an aftercare instruction, which contains our detailed recommendations for ensuring your tattoo work heals properly.
Please note that there is no one set formula for tattoo aftercare – different tattoo shops may offer different recommendations.
Getting booked for an appointment or the start of any design work requires a deposit. The deposit amount is dependent on the size of the design and its level of detail or difficulty.
This amount will be kept as a security deposit and will secure your time slot with your tattoo artist. It goes towards the total cost of the tattoo.
If you cannot make your scheduled appointment for any reason, Killer Silver Tattoo Studio requires a minimum of 72 hours’ notice prior to the appointment. The deposit will be forfeited if we are not contacted in the allotted time.
No design process begins until the deposit is paid in full
All tattoo work must be paid upfront in full – no exceptions
✦ All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE ✦
Additionally, final tattoo designs by the artist may not leave the shop or be sent electronically